The additive manufacturing technologies allow the production of any part without use of tools, by adding layer-upon-layer of material from a 3D file.
NPF unit is specialized in the application of the latest additive manufacturing technologies to optimize production processes. The experience and training of their technicians and specificity of their equipments are important to providing to the companies, services related to these technologies, from redesign focused at manufacturing, until prototypes manufacturing or processed of new materials. The unit also offers services related to conventional manufacturing technologies.
NPF service lines:
- Design for additive manufacturing.
- Production using additive manufacturing technologies.
- Processing of new materials for additive manufacturing.
- Simulation of manufacturing processes.
- Development of additive manufacturing technologies.
- Qualification of additive manufacturing technology. AM-based processes/products certification.