Chemistry, progress for companies and respect for the environment
Chemical technologies are an integral part of a lot of industrial processes. This unit offer knowledge and equipment for companies to improve its processes, combining efficiency and environmental respect. To do this, the unit offers expertise in such diverse areas as electrochemistry, advanced coatings, waste recovery and water management in the industry.
- Clean Production
- Waste recovery.
- Intelligent Water Management
R & D Lines:
- Applied Electrochemistry
- Design and development of electrochemical reactors
- Design and development of systems to recover metals
- Treatment of emergent contaminants
- Surface Modification
- Manufacturing and surface modification of electrodes by nanotechnology
- Applications of sol-gel to improve surface functionality